Part Description: OBD Aid Diagnostic Breakout Box
Features and Descriptions
- Conducts a diagnostic safety check of the OBD II Diagnostic Port
- Identifies protocol and shows data communication through LED lights
- Identifies power, ground, and individual pins with data
- Digital voltage reading for battery condition and quick check of charging system
- Warning beep alerts when voltage drops below 12v and above 15.2v while programming ECU
OBD Aid allows you to safely check the OBDII DLC port to diagnose exactly what is causing communication errors. It is a fast and easy way to properly check your DLC port prior to scan tool communication or ECU flashing.
Brand: Cando International Inc.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship